Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the Abia State Scholarships 2023/2024.
This article covers how to become a successful beneficiary of the Abia State 2023 Scholarship Award. You will be guided on how to obtain the application form online portal, how to apply, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and other latest updates about the Abia State Bursary Award.
Abia State Scholarship Scheme
The Abia State Scholarship is part of the government’s social welfare and cooperates responsibility to the Abia Indigenes. The Scholarship is usually sponsored by the Abia State Government through the State’s Bursary. This award is offered to assist young students in institutions of learning, especially for those who have limited resources to sponsor their academic pursuits. Over the years, many students have benefited from the Abia State Scholarship Program.
If you are an indigene of the state of Abia, you or your child can apply to be a beneficiary of this student aid within and outside the country.
Requirements for Abia State Scholarship
To qualify for the scholarship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Abia Scholarship 2023.
- You must be an indigene of Abia State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
List of Eligible Local Government Areas In Abia State
- Aba North
- Aba South
- Isiala Ngwa North
- Isiala Ngwa South
- Obi Ngwa
- Osisioma Ngwa
- Ukwa East
- Ukwa West
- Umuahia North
- Umuahia South
- Umu Nneochi
- Traditional rulers
How to Apply for Abia State Scholarships 2023
The application is done online. The Abia State Scholarship Application Portal is https://abiastate.gov.ng
Visit the official website of the Abia State Scholarship above for application form and other information about the Abia student financial aid.
Abia State Scholarship Application closing date will be announced soon. Check back later.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.