Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the Adamawa State Scholarships 2023/2024.
This article covers how to become a successful beneficiary of the Adamawa State 2023 Scholarship Award. You will be guided on how to obtain the application form online portal, how to apply, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and other latest updates about the Adamawa State Bursary Award.
Adamawa State Scholarship Scheme
The Adamawa State Scholarship is part of the government’s social welfare and cooperates responsibility to the Adamawa Indigenes. The Scholarship is usually sponsored by the Adamawa State Government through the State’s Bursary. This award is offered to assist young students in institutions of learning, especially for those who have limited resources to sponsor their academic pursuits. Over the years, many students have benefited from the Adamawa State Scholarship Program.
If you are an indigene of the state of Adamawa, you or your child can apply to be a beneficiary of this student aid within and outside the country.
See also – Abia State Scholarship
Requirements for Adamawa State Scholarship
To qualify for the scholarship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Adamawa Scholarship 2023.
- You must be an indigene of Adamawa State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
List of Eligible Local Government Areas In Adamawa State
- Mubi North
- Mubi South
- Yola North (State capital)
- Yola South
How to Apply for Adamawa State Scholarships 2023
The application is done online. The Adamawa State Scholarship Application Portal is https://Adamawastate.gov.ng
Visit the official website of the Adamawa State Scholarship above for application form and other information about the Adamawa student financial aid.
Adamawa State Scholarship Application closing date will be announced soon. Check back later.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.