Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarships 2023 Online Application Latest Update. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2023 Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship 2023 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Scholarship Provider: Asia Endeavour Travel
- Host Institution(s): Swinburne University of Technology
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Nationality: Australian or New Zealand citizen
Description of Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship 2023
The purpose of this scholarship is for students to experience the richness of Asian cultures and develop a deeper affinity with the region. The Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship supports students to grow their knowledge and appreciation of the Asian region and all that it has to offer, and improve their knowledge of the relationships and economic and social drivers within the Asian region.
This travel scholarship provides recipients with $2500, which can be used in conjunction with New Colombo Plan funding, to help support their living expenses while undertaking an internship this summer in Malaysia, Vietnam, Singapore or South Korea. There are six scholarships available.
The scholarship comprises a $2500 one-off payment and can be used in conjunction with New Colombo Plan funding.
There are six scholarships available.
All nationality students are eligible.
To qualify for the scholarship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Asia Endeavour Travel, Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship 2023.
Any undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Swinburne University of Technology.
To be eligible for the Asia Endeavour Scholarship Scholarship, applicants must:
- Meet the following criteria:
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Meet the following enrolment criteria:
- be a continuing Swinburne student in 2023
- enrolled full-time in an eligible course (see courses eligible in section above)
- Participating in a minimum 6-week work experience or internship program through Swinburne that is based in an Asian country
- Submit a personal statement (maximum 500 words) or video (no more than 2 minutes) outlining:
- your desire to study, live and/or work in Asia
- what you hope to achieve from your experience
How to Apply for Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship 2023
Applicants should complete an online application form and submit with all supporting documentation by Friday 4 November, 2023
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For assistance when completing your application, please view the Scholarship Application Help Guide.
All scholarships offered by Swinburne are governed a set of conditions. Please visit our Scholarship Conditions page for further information.
Fees and Scholarships Team, Student Administration and Library Services
Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship Application Deadline: The closing date for this opportunity is [deadline].
Visit the Official Webpage of the Asia Endeavour Travel Scholarship 2023 for International Students
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.