Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Carnegie Mellon University
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship 2022
Carnegie Mellon University in Australia is founded on the proposition that the study of public policy and of information technology, independently and jointly, provides a uniquely powerful platform from which to influence the world of the 21st Century. We are the only academic institution in the world that pursues this goal through a unified faculty that comprises management science, social science, and information technology in roughly equal parts. It is our mission to utilize the research and education this platform enables to have a positive influence on the evolution of societies, economic systems, organizations and individual lives around the world.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
- Total tuition for 12-month tracks and 21-month tracks are payable via 3 and 4 study periods respectively.
- Cost per study period can change each academic year (above figures assume a 3% increase effective 01 August each year).
- The internship study period incurs no cost.
- Deferral of admission will incur tuition fees at the prevailing rate.
To qualify for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Meet the language requirements of the course as below:
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa.
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2022
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
- Students who are citizens or hold permanent residency of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible.
- This scholarship will not be applicable for students who defer the commencement.
- This scholarship is not applicable in conjunction with any another CMU Australia scholarships or other government scholarships including .but not limited to Endeavor and Australian Awards scholarships
- Students need to maintain their enrollment throughout their course in full-time study and meet CMU Australia’s academic progression policy
- If a student withdraws from the master program before completion, he/she may be required to repay the value of scholarship awarded.
How to Apply for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships:
(1) Select your program from here.
- You will need to lodge in two separate applications if you are applying for two different programs.
(2) Check the program’s entry requirements.
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++.
- All 12-month tracks require at least 3 years of professional work experience.All 21-month tracks do not require professional work experience.
- You are required to submit valid test results from either the GRE (General Test) or the GMAT from within the last five years. Students must achieve an average minimum score of GRE 300 or GMAT 600.
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to submit scores from the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – Academic or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Applicants are required to submit a resume. Please submit a one or two page summary of your education skills, accomplishments, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- You are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Video Interview (Optional).
- two (2) recommendation forms provided from employers, supervisors, professors, or others who are able to comment on your professional and educational goals and potential.
(3) APPLY NOW through our online portal.
(4) Create an account to start a new application.
(5) Log in to continue an application.
- Ensure all sections are completed in full and where required all supporting documentation is uploaded.
- There is no application fee for Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
- Ensure your application is received by the Admissions Office before the relevant deadline.
Carnegie Mellon University Scholarship Application Deadline: January 10, 2023
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.