Deakin International Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Deakin International Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Deakin International Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Deakin University
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of Deakin International Scholarship 2022
Deakin University offers a personalized experience, enhanced by innovative digital engagement. Deakin University leads by creating opportunities to live and work in a connected, evolving world. With over 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, Deakin’s won numerous awards and teaches over 60,000 students each year. Deakin University offers its students world-class programs and endless opportunities.
Deakin International Scholarship will cover 25% of your tuition fees.
To qualify for Deakin International Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Be a prospective international student for a coursework degree at Deakin University.
- Be eligible to study at Deakin University.
- Have achieved a 65% average (or equivalent) in previous studies.
Note: The selection of successful applicants for the fixed number of scholarships will be competitive and may require scores above the stated minimum requirements.
How to Apply for Deakin International Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Deakin International Scholarship:
- You are required to submit:
- A completed Deakin International Scholarship Program application form (PDF, 536KB).
- A personal statement (300 words).
- A completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts
- Please email your completed form to the Deakin International Admissions office.
- You may also be asked to attend an interview.
- Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- An outline of why you want to study at Deakin University.
- An overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken.
- Why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University.
- Any other information that will assist your application.
- Deakin International will contact successful applicants within six weeks of application.
- As scholarships are subject to international quotas, students are advised to submit their application early to increase the chance of success. It is recommended that students submit their scholarship application at least one month prior to commencing their studies at Deakin.
Deakin International Scholarship Application Deadline:
This scholarship is open to all students starting their studies at Deakin. It is recommended that scholarship applications be submitted at least one month prior to starting your studies at Deakin.
Visit the Official Scholarship Page
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.