Apply for EDUFI Fellowships Programme in Finland 2021 for young Doctoral level students and researchers from all countries and from all academic fields.
Title: EDUFI Fellowships Programme
Provider: Finnish National Agency for Education
Finnish National Agency for Education
P.O. Box 380, 00531 Helsinki, Finland
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Finnish National Agency for Education core tasks are to develop education and training, early childhood education and lifelong learning and to promote internationalization in Finland.
- The grant is 1,500 euro/month.
- The grant is personal and is intended to cover for the subsistence costs of the scholarship holder in Finland.
Two copies of the application with required attachments should be submitted to the following address: Finnish National Agency for Education (EDUFI), P.O. Box 380, 00531 Helsinki. Please mark the envelope with “EDUFI Fellowships”.
The following attachments are required for EDUFI Fellowships Programme :
- Applicant’s motivation: Take no more than one page to present the motivation for the proposed cooperation, its significance to the host institution, the background for the cooperation and a short description of the research environment. You should also explain the commitment of the host institution to the project and its possible financial support to the scholarship holder, especially if your application is for less than 1,500 euros per month. A preliminary plan for subsequent funding of proposed research will be required in case the application is submitted in order to begin a doctoral dissertation in Finland (or to continue a doctoral dissertation at its early stages).
- The complete CV of the scholarship candidate, which should include, for example, any previous visits to Finland, qualifications (a Master’s degree is a minimum requirement) and publications.
- Research plan (3 to 5 pages, including an introduction, objectives, work plan/work methods, expected results and their possible applicants, as well as the most relevant references. If the proposal is part of a larger project, the candidate’s role should be described in the research plan).
A detailed set of guidelines for an EDUFI Fellowship application is provided (in English) alongside the downloadable application form in the website.
For more details Please click n the official link: