Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the Enugu State Scholarships 2023/2024.
This article covers how to become a successful beneficiary of the Enugu State 2023 Scholarship Award. You will be guided on how to obtain the application form online portal, how to apply, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and other latest updates about the Enugu State Bursary Award.
Enugu State Scholarship Scheme
The Enugu State Scholarship is part of the government’s social welfare and cooperates responsibility to the Enugu Indigenes. The Scholarship is usually sponsored by the Enugu State Government through the State’s Bursary. This award is offered to assist young students in institutions of learning, especially for those who have limited resources to sponsor their academic pursuits. Over the years, many students have benefited from the Enugu State Scholarship Program.
If you are an indigene of the state of Enugu , you or your child can apply to be a beneficiary of this student aid within and outside the country.
Requirements for Enugu State Scholarship
To qualify for the scholarship, you must possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for the Enugu Scholarship 2023.
- You must be an indigene of Enugu State.
- You must be a student of an approved institution.
- You must have good grades.
- Students in Higher Institutions like the university, Polytechnics, College of Education etc are all expected to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Eligible candidates will have to go through screening where credentials will be verified.
- First School Living Certificate (FSLC).
- Certificate of Origin.
- Statement of Result containing your CGPA (That is for University/Polytechnic/ College/ School of Nursing Students etc).
List of Eligible Local Government Areas In Enugu State
- Enugu East
- Enugu North
- Igbo Etiti
- Enugu South
- Igbo Eze North
- Igbo Eze South
- Isi Uzo
- Nkanu East
- Nkanu West
- Oji River
How to Apply for Enugu State Scholarships 2023
The application is done online. The Enugu State Scholarship Application Portal is https://abiastate.gov.ng
Visit the official website of the Enugu State Scholarship above for application form and other information about the Enugu student financial aid.
Enugu State Scholarship Application closing date will be announced soon. Check back later.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.