Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland at ETH Zurich 2020 for Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani and International Students.
Title: ETH Zurich Scholarships
Provider: ETH Zurich
Course Level: PhD
Subject: Engineering for Development (E4D)
Eligible Region: Bangladesh, India, Pakistan and other developing countries.
Application Deadline: 31 August,2020
Apply for the Fully Funded Scholarships in Switzerland at ETH Zurich 2020 for the students from Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka and other developing countries . The deadline for the scholarship 31st August 2020. Engineering for Development (E4D) Doctoral Scholarship Programme is open for Developing Countries in Low-Income countries. Additionally, the scholarship allows Ph.D. level programm(s) in the field of Engineering taught at ETH Zurich.
Benefits from Scholarship:
01. The grant sum is 175’000 CHF to cover the salary costs of doctoral students for three years.
02. The E4D Programme is generously funded through the Sawiris Foundation for Social Development and the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation.
Applicants should have:
- High English proficiency
- Additionally, maximum age: 40 years
- Excellent MSc Degree and high academic performance
- A concrete project idea
- Furthermore, fulfilled the general entrance requirements for doctoral studies at the ETH Zurich and at the respective department
- Likewise, experience in the selected research area.
How to Apply:
The application procedure consists of two steps.
- The candidate submits a concept note to the E4D program office by e-mail to Ms.
- Patricia Heuberger (email@example.com).
- Additionally, the deadline for submitting concept notes is 30 April 2020.
- Furthermore, the University will consider only concept notes fulfilling all indicated requirements and the ETH4D Committee will evaluate for Exchanges with regard to their suitability for an E4D Scholarship.
- Candidates whose concept note is accepted by the ETH4D Committee for Exchanges elaborate a full proposal together with the professor who agreed to supervise the project.
- Additionally, if the candidate and the professor do not know each other, they must set up a meeting to discuss the full proposal elaboration.
- Furthermore, this meeting is either a face-to-face meeting or a skype meeting. The deadline for the submission of full proposals is 31 August 2020.
For more details please click on the following official link given below: