Get the latest information and updates on Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024. If you want to be a police officer in Nigeria, this opportunity is for you. The Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Intake Registration is currently ongoing.
To get recruited into the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), you need to know the qualifications, and requirements for applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023. This page shows you how to apply for Nigeria Police recruitment 2023 dates, application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, portal, and updates for free.
Before we continue, Let’s talk a little about Nigeria Police:
The Nigeria Police is the principal law enforcement and the lead security agency in Nigeria. Designated by the 1999 constitution as the national police of Nigeria with exclusive jurisdiction throughout the country, as of 2016 it has a staff strength of about 371,800. – Wikipedia
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2023
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC) invites applications from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits). The online application portal will be open soon.
Currently, the Police Recruitment 2023 Intake registratoion is not yet open. Interested candidates should follow the information on this page to prepare pending the official announcement of the Police Recruitment.
Nigeria Police Recruitment Date 2023
2023 Police Recruitment Dates will be announced by the Inspector General of Police. We are tracking the announcement and will update this page immediate the recruitment begins.
|NPF 2023 Recruitment Opening Date||NPF 2023 Recruitment Closing Date|
|Not yet open for 2023||Nigeria Police 2023 Recruitment Closing Date|
To be selected for the job, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023.
|Academic Requirements||WASSCE or NECO with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics|
- Applicants MUST have their National Identification Number (NIN), a Functional Email address, and a valid phone number before they commence the application.
- Applicants must have a duly scanned copy of their original O’Level result(s) to be uploaded on the portal.
- Fill out and submit the Online form( Review the information before final submission).
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, and guarantor forms and submit same at the recruitment physical/examination screening centres.
- Applicant must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following General Requirements.
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for males and 1.64mtrs tall for females.
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurements (for men only).
- Female Applicant must not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023
To register or submit an application for the 2023 Nigeria Police Recruitment, you need to login to the Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal.
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command.
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper and this platform.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
If you need help on the support you can Email: [email protected] or Call: 08100004507
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.