La Trobe University Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 La Trobe University Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the La Trobe University Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): La Trobe University
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of La Trobe University Scholarship 2022
La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving international student and thinking about applying for a full-fee paying place in undergraduate or postgraduate study, your application will also be assessed for eligibility to receive a scholarship for the duration of your intended studies at La Trobe.
La Trobe University Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarship covers up to 25% of tuition fees for the duration of the program.
- Percentage awarded is based on WAM and overall eligibility for their course. The scholarship will be included in offer letter.
|55-69.9||La Trobe University International Academic Scholarship||15% scholarship on annual Fees|
|70-74.9||La Trobe University International Merit Scholarship||20% scholarship on annual Fees|
|75+||La Trobe University International Excellence Scholarship||25% scholarship on annual Fees|
*A WAM is an average mark that takes into account the credit point value of the subjects that you have completed. It is based on the actual mark of all subjects completed in your course at any given time.
To be eligible for La Trobe University Scholarships, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Isn’t currently enrolled in a La Trobe program.
- Must meet English language and academic entry requirements.
- Be a full-fee paying student.
- Be a new International student applying for 2023/2024 intakes.
- Be applying to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at all La Trobe campuses.
- Meet course prerequisites and have equivalent to a weighted average mark (WAM) of at least 55 percent or higher (Australian Equivalency).
How to Apply for La Trobe University Scholarship
- Apply for an eligible course.
- Complete and submit your application online.
- If your chosen course is eligible to receive the scholarship and you meet the course entry requirements, your course application will be assess and the Scholarship Team will advise you if you have been successful in being granted a La Trobe Excellence Scholarship.
- Once you receive your scholarship award letter (via email), its is important that you meet any conditions in your offer (if applicable) and accept your offer as soon as possible to secure your scholarship.
La Trobe University Scholarship Application Deadline: December 31, 2022
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.