McGill University Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 McGill University Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the McGill University Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): McGill University
- Study in: Canada
- Study level: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of McGill University Scholarship 2022
McGill University is committed to supporting the academic pursuits of qualified undergraduate students who require financial assistance. The University’s Entrance Bursary Program offers entrance bursaries to students from low to modest-income families who demonstrate financial need. Those eligible to apply to include all: newly accepted, first-year, first-degree undergraduates, and newly accepted, first-year undergraduates, entering professional programs in Medicine and Law.
These scholarships will provide up to $8,500 for undergraduate and modest amount of bursaries to masters and PhD students.
To be eligible for McGill University Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Enroll in a full-time degree program at the University.
- Demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding.
- Apply for and accept the maximum available government student aid for which they are eligible
- be in satisfactory academic standing
How to Apply for McGill University Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to apply for McGill University Scholarships:
- To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate/Masters degree program at the university.
- International (non-US) students who wish to apply to the Entrance Bursary Program from the University must submit a CSS Profile in addition to the McGill Minerva aid application.
- Students may apply for In-course Financial Aid anytime during the academic year, as the need arises. Applications are always for the current academic year (September to August) and are available August of each year.
McGill University Scholarship Application Deadline: Admission Deadlines
Visit the Official Scholarship Page
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.