Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Simmons University
- Study in: USA
- Study level: Undergraduate
Description of Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship 2022
This scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board. An additional annual award of $3000 is given for study abroad, summer internship tuition, short-term courses, or research support. The scholarship is awarded for the duration of a four-year period of full-time undergraduate study, and supersedes any previously awarded merit scholarship. Students who meet the criteria below, are often also interested in the Simmons Honors Program. Visit the Honors program page to apply.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships provides the recipient with following benefits:
- An annual award of $3,000 is given for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and research support.
- The scholarship covers full tuition, mandatory fees, and room and board.
Students applying for the Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Standardized test score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended.
- Apply as a freshman for the fall semester
- Non-native English speakers must submit TOEFL and SAT or ACT scores
- College preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school
- GPA of 3.3 or higher, unweighted
- A record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems
How to Apply for Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship
Please follow the following application steps to avail Simmons University Kotzen Scholarships :
- Applicants must complete and submit both their scholarship application and their admission application to the College by December 1.
- The application consists of two parts. A short answer and a formal essay. Students should submit their essays via our online form or via email to [email protected] with the subject line “Kotzen Application” by December 1. On each page of the document students should include their full name and date of birth.
- Short Answer (of no more than 250 words): How would you use your additional annual award of $3000 (for study abroad, short-term courses, summer internship tuition, and/or research support)?
- Formal Essay (of no more than 500 words): In what manner can a woman most effectively lead change in today’s world?
- Interview: Finalists chosen for scholarship consideration will be required to complete an on-campus interview which will be conducted in February. If you are an international applicant unable to make it to campus, a Skype interview may be conducted instead.
Simmons University Kotzen Scholarship Application Deadline: December 1st, 2022
Visit the Official Scholarship Page
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.