Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Swinburne University of Technology
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Undergraduate / Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022
Swinburne has an international reputation for quality research that connects science and technology with business and the community. Our standing in prestigious world academic ranking lists reflects our commitment to high-quality teaching and research and graduate outcomes.
Swinburne is ranked in the Top 200 for Engineering and Technology by the World University Rankings 2020 by Subject and Top 250 for Physical Science and Top 300 for Computer Science. Swinburne was ranked one of the world’s top 400 universites by the prestigious 2018 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU).
Swinburne University of Technology provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- Swinburne International Excellence Pathway Scholarship will cover fixed scholarship amount of $2500 a year off your course fees for a maximum of 2 years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 4 years.
- Swinburne International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship will cover 10% – 75% off your course fees every year for a maximum of 2 years.
To qualify for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries except Australia or New Zealand.
- Not be currently accepted or enrolled at Swinburne, unless you are only enrolled in our ELICOS program.
- Not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
- Have achieved an academic result of at least 60% GPA Australian standard equivalent.
How to Apply for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- It’s a must to read application guidelines from Here.
- Create an account from Here.
- Start your application.
- If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from us. In the same email, you will also find out if you have received a scholarship.
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Application Deadline: Check deadlines here (open now)
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.