Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): Swinburne University of Technology
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship 2022
The courses are designed with your future in mind. Swinburne offers high-quality teaching, opportunities to engage with industry, state-of-the-art facilities and flexible study options. Swinburne is a dynamic, innovative, and ever-evolving institution. Their focus is on making you career-ready. They are internationally recognized for their high-impact research, with eight of the STEM research fields ranked well above the world standard.
Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design will provide 50% off your course fees for the duration of the course.
To qualify for Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries (except Australia and New Zealand)
- Apply for and commence in Semester 1, 2020 or Semester 2, 2020.
- Not be holding another Swinburne scholarship or reduced fee arrangement
- Other entry requirements depending on your course. Please check them from here.
- Applicants who are not successful will also be considered for the International Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship with up to 25% off course fees.
How to Apply for Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Dean’s Scholarship Excellence in Architecture and Urban Design:
- Check the application instructions.
- Prepare the required documents:
- You need to submit a 10-20 page portfolio and complete application.
- You may also be required to submit documents to support your application. These may include:
- certified academic documents.
- certified copy of your passport.
- English proficiency test results
- certified copy of unit outlines and academic transcripts.
- portfolio (for most design courses).
- English translations of all documents, if not already in English.
- Register or login to your account to apply online, by click on “apply now“.
Note: You don’t need to apply for these scholarships separately. Just apply for your Swinburne course of choice, and when we assess your application we will automatically assess you for a Swinburne International scholarship.
Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship Application Deadline: Admission deadline
Visit the Official Scholarship Page
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.