Apply for Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program 2021/22 aims to encourage international researchers and academics.
Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program aims to encourage international researchers and academics to work with Turkish academics on collaborative researches in Turkey and contribute to the development of the international scientific interaction between researchers.
The scholarships are given throughout the year. The application windows are
- January 1st- March 31st
- April 1st- June 30th
- July 1st- September 30th
- October 1st- December 31st
This fellowship allows the scholars to conduct their work research at the top universities of Turkey. They will have the opportunity to get familiarized with the country’s magnificent heritage.
A monthly stipend of 3.000 TL will be given
- Researches can be done on social sciences, humanities and sciences. Applicants are required to state the specific research topic in the application. However, research proposals that have been conducted previously by the applicant or the advisor will not be accepted.
- The applicant must be under 45 years old as of application date (preferably),
- PhD students must be enrolled at a university doctoral program abroad and being at the dissertation stage.
- PhD diploma for PhD holders,
–IF personal data will be collected with methods such as experiment, survey, focus group discussion, practice, having the “Ethics Committee Approval Certificate” from the Ethics Committee of the university;
–IF a study will be carried out on historical monuments and archaeological sites with non-public information, documents from institutions and organizations, having “Legal Permit” taken from a related governmental institution
Eligible Regions: Open for all.