University of Miami Stamps 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 University of Miami Stamps Programme.
This article covers the University of Miami Stamps 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): University of Miami
- Study in: USA
- Study level: Undergraduate
Description of University of Miami Stamps 2022
The University of Miami is partnering with the Stamps Scholars program to grant multi-year scholarships to assist motivated and skilled rulers of students attain their objectives of education and lives.
Stamps Scholars follow their academic goals while building their management abilities with merit-based economic support including enhancement resources that can be used for studying overseas, social interactions, research initiatives and other instructional activities.
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition and fees.
- Standard room and board.
- Attendance at the bi-annual Stamps Scholars National Convention and access to a growing network of Stamps Scholars at 40 universities nationwide.
- A one-time allowance for the purchase of a computer.
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, conferences, leadership development, and other educational purposes mutually agreed upon by the University of Miami and Stamps Family Charitable Foundation*.
- Stamps Scholars Orientation at the start of the academic year.
- Stamps Scholars educational and leadership programs and opportunities during the academic year.
To be eligible for University of Miami Stamps Scholarship, these points should be considered:
- Required Languages: English.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- Admission to the University of Miami is very competitive. Applicants are considered based on the strength of their high school curriculum and grades earned, standardized test scores, letters of recommendation, essay, extracurricular activities, and awards/achievements.
- The Scholarship Committee will make the final determination on all scholarship awards.
- To be eligible for academic scholarships, international candidates must submit a complete application for admission with all academic credentials, including a bank letter by the deadline listed below.
Applicants Must have :
- Official test scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- General Secondary Certificate of Education.
How to Apply for University of Miami Stamps
Please follow below steps to avail University of Miami Stamps Scholarship:
- Complete and submit the Common Application online.
- Send the following documents on the address given on the official website:
- Official Transcripts
- Official English Test Scores
- Letter of Recommendation
- Submit Your Financial Aid Documents.
- Check Your Application Status.
University of Miami Stamps Application Deadline: January 1, 2023
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.