University of Minnesota Fellowship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 University of Minnesota Fellowship Programme.
This article covers the University of Minnesota Fellowship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): University of Minnesota
- Study in: USA
- Study level: Masters
Description of University of Minnesota Fellowship 2022
The Sawiris Social Development Foundation is happy to initiate the fourth round of the fully financed Yousriya Loza-Sawiris Scholarship Program for applicants requesting a MDP degree from the Hubert H. Humphrey School of Public Affairs, University of Minnesota, USA.
Candidates are provided with the necessary skills and knowledge through the program through a multidisciplinary curriculum that will enable them to meet the challenges of sustainable development, including the spread of poverty and population growth, food insecurity and climate change, and the management of non-profit projects and programs.
The scholarship provides the recipients with below benefits:
- Full tuition.
- Living expenses.
- Travel and health insurance.
To be eligible for University of Minnesota Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Country: All World Countries
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a well reputed academic institution in a related field of study.
- Satisfy the entry requirements into the academic MDP program.
- Demonstrate excellent professional and academic track record.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills (extracurricular activities/community work/entrepreneurial initiative).
- Demonstrate the inability to finance studies from own resources.
- While no specific experience or academic track is required, students with a strong liberal arts education background and sound quantitative and analytical skills will be best prepared for academic success at the Humphrey School of Public Affairs.
- Previous coursework in mathematics, statistics, and economics is recommended.
- English language proficiency is required. Valid TOEFL or IELTS exam scores with a minimum of 600 (paper-based), 250 (computer-based), 100 (Internet-based, minimum 22 on each section) on the TOEFL, or 7 for the IELTS.
- A valid Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score is required. No specific score is required.
- HR letter from current employer including salary/salary slip or a bank statement in case of unemployment.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Copy of valid passport ID page.
- Updated resume.
- All undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) transcripts.
- One personal photo.
How to Apply for University of Minnesota Fellowship
Please follow below steps to avail this scholarship:
- Choose Your Program: The Graduate School offers offer masters and doctoral degrees for more than 130 research-based graduate programs across two campuses. Which path will you choose?
- Review Application Criteria: Application requirements may vary from program to program. Be sure you have the correct materials, and qualifications.
- Contact Your Program of Interest: Programs that require specific materials may not review your application for admission until they receive these materials.
- Check Application Deadlines: To ensure your application is processed efficiently, we strongly recommend that you submit your completed application and all required materials at least two weeks before your application deadline.
- Apply Now: Create an application, upload your transcripts and credentials, and pay the application fee.
University of Minnesota Fellowship Application Deadline:
- December 15: Deadline for consideration for both University of Minnesota fellowships and Humphrey School merit-based aid
- January 15: Deadline for consideration for Humphrey School merit-based aid
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.