University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): University of Stirling
- Study in: UK
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship 2022
At the University of Stirling, being the difference is in our DNA. That’s why we’re regularly recognized across the globe for research excellence in teaching, research and offering a world-class student experience.
Stirling University Undergraduate Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- £2,000 tuition fee waiver per annum for a maximum of four years of undergraduate study (£8,000 over four years).
To qualify for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time undergraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarships:
(1) All students can apply through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). If you only want to apply to the University of Stirling, then you can apply to us directly for a full-time course.
(2) If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your English language skills. The university of Stirling accept all of the following English language qualifications:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE).
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE).
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE).
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL).
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE).
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA)
University of Stirling Undergraduate Scholarship Application Deadline: Admission deadline.
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.